Last updated: 5/10/18
Nancy LT Hamilton
This page contains links to my, already sent, Newsletters for those that haven’t received them or want to view them again. I am no longer writing the newsletter as I’m a busy, busy girl and just ran out of time! Sorry.
Have fun in the studio.
- ITSWN Volume 2. Introductory email – info on the Riveted Portrait Pendant and YouTube uploads.
- ITSWN Volume 3. A comparison of Gold Filled, Gold Plate, Vermeil, Gold Electroplate, Technibond, Gold Flash, Heavy Gold Plate and Gilded Metal, etc.
- ITSWN Volume 4. Thoughts on creativity and finding the center of a disc.
- ITSWN Volume 5. Making art and dealing with our internal critics. Adaptation for the center finder.
- ITSWN Volume 6. New discoveries, embossing without a rolling mill, my Hawaii trip, flex shaft, developing a style and more.
- ITSWN Volume 7. Selling your work, artists, babble.
- ITSWN Volume 8. Stone setting books, ideas, deliberate/non-deliberate practice, etc.
- ITSWN Volume 9. Enameling
- ITSWN Voluminous 10 (seeing if you’re awake!). On teaching the craft and more.
- ITSWN Volume 11. Babbling, artists, tips and tricks from my non-existent book.
- ITSWN Volume 12. Getting out of a rut, pushing your art, babbling.
- ITSWN Volume 13. Etching and more etching.
- ITSWN Volume 14. Stone setting tools, babbling.
Thanks to all who subscribed!